Banana Bread Ingredients:
1-1/2 cups White Whole Wheat Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
3/4 cups Splenda
1/4 cups Peanut Oil
2 whole Egg Whites
2 mashed Bananas
1/4 cups Fat Free Milk
1 tsp vanilla
I added an extra banana, because I felt like it helped the bread be more moist. Also, I used white whole wheat flour. It made the bread less crumbly.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Beat the remaining ingredients in a mixer. Add the dry ingredients. Make sure all ingredients are mixed well. Spray a loaf pan, pour the mixture into it. Bake for 35-45 mins. It depends on your oven. Mine tends to cook quicker. I always double the recipe, so I can have two loafs.
To make the following add the listed ingredients to the original recipe.
Strawberry Banana Bread Ingredients:
1 carton Strawberries (blended in the processor)
Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (optional)
Pumpkin Spice Bread Ingredients:
1 can Pumpkin (add to beaten ingredients)
1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
1/2 tsp Nutmeg
1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon (in addition to regular recipe)
Raisins (Add as many as you want. I like a ton. Andrew doesn't like any.)
Anyways, these all turned out great. (By the way, I always include the banana.) The pumpkin bread has been my favorite. I also cooked it in muffin tins. It was really nice to grab one quickly and eat it for breakfast. I hope you all enjoy the recipes as much as I have.

No comments:
Post a Comment