I am letting you see the one place in our house that does not have some sort of organization to it. It is our storage room. I mean it is a complete disaster. I am really not sure how it got this way. I have been asking Andrew to organize for awhile now, and 2 years later he decided he was going to clean it! Thank you Andrew! When we first moved in and did a lot of renovating everything just kind of got thrown down here.
I don't think this paint is going to do us much good. If anyone who reads my blog and is considering painting something a shade of blue, please ask us for samples. We have tons of containers with tons of different shades of grays and blues.
Well, I hope everyone's Sunday has been as productive as Andrews. I will be sure to post after clean-up pictures, but that might be a little while. As you can see we have a long way to go. I am very thankful to have a husband who loves to stay organized!

No comments:
Post a Comment