I would like to say I am the proud owner of a SNUGGIE.

It was a gift given to me by Andrew for my birthday, and I must say I was very surprised when I opened it. I thought he had just found a Snuggie box and wrapped my real present in it. I was laughing so hard, because I kept picturing Andrew in the Walgreen's line purchasing a Snuggie. For some reason, I thought that was really funny. Since I had already modeled the Snuggie, I thought I would model a couple of my other gifts. I got this great apron from Becca! It is so cute, and it even has green in it, which is my new color for accessories for my kitchen. I love the William-Sonoma lemon grass color. It is my favorite.
The Luters gave me a tea kettle in this color. Although I don't make tea very often; I love to use the kettle to heat up hot chocolate. I am so ready for cold weather now!
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes and phone calls. I had a great birthday!
The Luters gave me a tea kettle in this color. Although I don't make tea very often; I love to use the kettle to heat up hot chocolate. I am so ready for cold weather now!
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes and phone calls. I had a great birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment