Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ok, one more post on Jack. This is basically what he does: Sleep!

He sometimes just stretches out anywhere. I find this to be the funniest position.
Other times he just falls asleep while you are holding him. When we first got him he would fall asleep all the time, while I was trying to feed him. Let me tell you, it was somewhat frustrating.
I found him this way for the first time yesterday.
Finally, I think this is his favorite place, under the couch. The funny thing is Reggie did the exact same thing. She always stayed under the couch when she was a puppy. I guess it is because it is so tight and compact under there.

A lady called me yesterday about coming to look at Jack. I must admit, it made me kind of sad. I can't help but love him; for goodness sake I have bottle fed him four times a day and cleaned up his poop. There is definitely a connection there. I hope whoever adopts him loves him as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment