Saturday, August 22, 2009

I got to play with the cutest twins ever this morning, Maddux and Avery! I must say they have the greatest facial expressions, and were very happy while I was there. I am glad I caught them at a good time. One thing I know, is if I ever have children I will definitely get one of those bouncy swings you hang from a door frame. I am not sure what they are called, but I will definitely own one. Those kids loved that thing.

Maddux:



Avery:


I can't believe how much they have grown since I last saw them. You can check out more pictures of these cute twins here. It was also great getting to hang out with Becca, and learn from her on how to be a great mother (including how to make a martini shaker a toy). I hope everyone had as fun a Saturday as I did.

1 comment: