Scooter Pooter Luters
...a little piece of our busy life
Friday, August 28, 2009
SOMEONE PLEASE ADOPT ME!
(If you guys who read my blog know of anyone interested please let me know.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Scooter Pooter Luters
I am currently living in good ole MS with my husband Andrew. We are about to celebrate our third year of marriage. I cannot believe it has been that long. Now, we are just trying to figure out what comes next!
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Pioneer Woman - All Feeds
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
A+B
Oaxaca
10 years ago
Tichy Grishy
Daftar Informasi Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2015
11 years ago
LOTTS GOING ON
It's Off to School We Go!
12 years ago
Oh Crap! I'm Gonna be a Dad!
New Year!
12 years ago
Grey Street
Winnie goes to Walmart
14 years ago
Tales from The Springs (until we can find a better nickname for the city)
Hiking and a home
16 years ago
The Honduran Homefront
Parents, Copan, and Teacher Retreat!
17 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2010
(23)
►
July
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(78)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(13)
▼
August
(21)
I figured in honor of the cooler days we have had ...
SOMEONE PLEASE ADOPT ME!(If you guys who read my b...
So Andrew and I figured since everyone had babies ...
I absolutely love this kitchen. It is so bright, ...
This is how I found my husband the other day nappi...
No title
I got to play with the cutest twins ever this morn...
Last night Andrew and I watched this movie and it ...
I must say I love our dog Reggie! She is the firs...
BEFORE:
Since Andrew and I did the South Beach Diet, I dis...
Today I have been so productive! I got my haircut ...
Last night I made Ricotta Muffins. It is a recipe...
Andrew and I were fooling around with the camera s...
My most favorite meal while in Destin was at the L...
The sunscreen application begins! (70 spf)
I wanted to post some pictures of Shelby, Liza and...
Today is Andrew and my 3 year anniversary! It has ...
Friday night Andrew and I took dinner over to Adam...
A couple of weekends ago Andrew and I took on a di...
This Thursday Andrew and I went to the Neshoba Cou...
►
July
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment