Wednesday, August 26, 2009

So Andrew and I figured since everyone had babies we would get our own baby. This is Jack, and he is three weeks old.



Actually, we are not keeping him for forever; we are just fostering him. He and his nine siblings were left in front of CARA, a no kill shelter, last night. The shelter doesn't have enough staff to feed ten puppies, so we went and volunteered. I know it sounds crazy, but we did it. We have to bottle feed Jack every three to four hours. After he eats we have to make him poop. Yes, we must rub his little booty to make poop come out. I know; it is kind of gross. There will probably be some gagging from my side during the process. He is available for adoption, so if anyone is interested just let me know. Give me a call, and you can come by and see him. I want him to find a great home!

No comments:

Post a Comment